Saturday, 18 February 2012

Video Blog: How To Fillet a Whole Chicken

So I've finally took the plunge and created my first ever vlog.

I hope this "how to" helps at least one person who watches the video. Whenever I saw a chef on TV filleting a chicken, they always seemed to do it too quickly. With me being a bit slower at doing it you'll be able to see what I'm doing. 

It does take a bit of practice. I'm not that good at it myself and still leave too much meat on the carcass. But, the size of the portions I get are still better value compared to buying them separately. 

Enjoy.




Star Wars music from here


2 comments:

  1. Cheers to this! A whole organic chicken was 2.99 per lbs compared to breast fillets at 7.99 for the same brand, but I had never done this, you saved me a lot of unpleasant exploratory hacking. Great video, thank you!

    ReplyDelete