Saturday, 14 January 2012

What's Up With Weight Watcher's Bread?



The last week or so, I've been having problems with my laptop. And, it's been in and out of the computer shop.

Currently, it's in.

Sometimes you just don't realise how attached to things you are, until you lose them.




So, this post is just a quick catch up. To let you know I'm still here.

I've been on bit of a health drive for a couple of weeks. And, I have to say, I'm very pleased with my progress. (Ignore the jam roly poly and cheeses).

Though what is up with Weight Watcher's bread? Horrible stuff.

I managed to fill the kitchen with smoke when I toasted some this morning.



I've been having a lot of home-made soup, it seems:

Spicy parsnip (above), curry lentil, chicken, beef broth.




I also need to eat more fish.

I bought some frozen coley from Tesco and cooked it last night. 

I wasn't expecting it to be square, and neither was Mum.

She was convinced that coley was not a real fish.




This book was in the library at uni. 




I've got a few ideas for upcoming posts:

Lancashire Hotpot, Jam Roly Poly, maybe a curry.

If you've got any suggestions of things you'd like to see, let me know.


2 comments:

  1. Can you blog a recipe for you Jam Roly Poly? I really like it and think its a great dessert :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've never made it before, so don't know what'll be like. I remember when I use to have it in primary school, it was my favourite dessert.

    ReplyDelete