Thursday, 24 November 2011

Favourites List - 24th November 2011




These two are my nieces, Amelia and Josie. This picture was taken on the Saturday before Halloween, they were ready to go to Amelia's Halloween-themed 9th Birthday party. 

So, that was a few weeks ago now. Since then, I've been busily beavering away at university. I've got so much work to do, and it's starting to get the better of me recently. I'm keeping up with work, and in some cases I'm ahead, but I'm so desperate to get the best marks I can.

Next year, for four weeks in March and April, I've got to do a work placement as part of my Home Ec course. So, if anyone could help with that please let me know. I'm eager to work in food media. I'm thinking food photographer, food events, food magazines, food styling, home economist. You get the idea.

Love these lights for food photography


Would love to be a chocolatier...

Would love to work here more 

My portrait :)

Think this table is really cute...





Billy sent me this picture he took of me with my doppelganger, a Jack Osbourne doll :-/



No comments:

Post a Comment