Monday, 26 September 2011

Favourites List (September 2011)

Bee hives at Rufford Old Hall

I'm back from spending the weekend with @Billy_Swindells and I'm feeling at a bit of a lose. I know there are things to do, but I can't bring myself to do anything. At the top of my mind is what to do about tea tonight. There's lots of food in the freezer but the only thing I think might defrost by tonight is some salmon and new potatoes. I'm thinking of making fish cakes. Or, I've got to go into town later, so do I buy something there? Decisions, decisions. 

Duck pancakes me and Billy made

Also, I've well and truly started my Christmas shopping. I'm one of those people that like to get it all sorted as soon as possible. 

At Batman Live

You may have noticed I've added a Google+ gadget thingy to the side bar. Having deleted my Facebook profile many moons ago, I have been tempted back to the world of social networking (Twitter not withstanding). I simply got fed up of Facebook and, in the end, I just didn't use it. Let's see how long my Google+ account lasts for...


Here's a few things I've come across recently

Want to go here

These crepes 

These walnuts by @101cookbooks



Retro coffee grinder for spices

Quaint icing set

This makes me want a waffle iron by @JoyTheBaker (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment