Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Boyfriend, car boot sales and food

Taken from Jamie Cooks Summer
Just a quick post to let you know what I'm up to...
Last Friday, Billy came to stay with me for a couple of weeks. We’ve got a few things planned. Namely, Liverpool Food & Drink Festival and Batman Live. But, of course, there are car boot sales too. Recently, when we’ve been together, we’ve not had much look with the weather, so haven’t been able to go to any. (Those that follow us on Twitter will know how much we love going to car boot sales). I picked up some DVDs, a writing book and a copy of the I Am Legend book.

French Onion Soup
There’s also been plenty of food in the house. We’ve had Spanish fabada, made ciabatta, enjoyed French onion soup and made some bread. I’m also planning on making bread-crumbed Cajun chicken and tarte Tatin. But, by far the most exciting thing we'll be making is Jamie Oliver's Pancake Cake!!!

Homemade Bread
  

No comments:

Post a Comment