Sunday, 8 May 2011

Kids Cooking: Chocolate Circles


Yesterday my niece asked me if I would do some baking with her and my thoughts turned to a disaster filled kitchen with fire and flames every where... how wrong I was.

She had a recipe for Chocolate Circles that was, in fact, little more than melted chocolate which was shaped into circles and left to set in the fridge. But, their simplicity was genius. I proceeded to set up two bain maries (a pan of water with a bowl on top) to melt the chocolate in, while my niece [generously] weighed out the chocolate drops. 

Once the chocolate melted, I showed her how to make the circles and she promptly (if not a little messily) made the rest. She then placed a diamond jelly on each one and left them to set in the fridge.



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment